Happy Earth Day Mother Nature, Let's Make A Difference.
How amazing is this world. The people, the cultures, the places we go, mother nature you sure are beautiful. I love being alive and exploring this beautiful earth. Now it's time for us to give back to Mother Nature and heal this world.
Here are some ways we can make a difference. Together, we can be the change we wish to see in the world.
Let's Make A Difference Together;
- Travel less by polluting vehicles. I bought a cruiser bike last year and use a kkdu plum for all my shopping and necessities. However my dream car is to transport my Nomadz6 in a TESLA X Model in the near future.
- Say Hello to a stranger. Being so busy and stretched for time, we are all wrapped up in our own little worlds. A smile will make Mother Earth happy.
- Pick up any rubbish lying around. Your kids will start doing the same.
- Donate something (we started cleaning out our garage yesterday - YAY).
- Grow a garden. We just planted some parsley and rosemary in our herb garden last week.
- Set a positive attitude and say I love you more.
- Let's start eating better, wiser and less. We recently went vegan, so come join our 3-day "Powered By Plants" challenge COMING SOON.
- Use a clothesline and ditch your dryer.
- Recycle and do it properly not just on some days.
- Take shorter showers and use eco friendly products.
These are just some of the things we are doing to make a difference in this world and to give earth a helping hand.
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Please share this with your family and friends. HAPPY EARTH DAY!
365 Lifestyle Motivator