I'm planning a sugar free challenge. You in??
Hi there, when I participate in these Fit Yummy Mummy challenges throughout the year I also like to do a mini "sugar free" challenge.
I plan on quitting sugar next week! For 2 whole weeks!!! Who's with me???
Now the rules are typically no foods that have added sugar of any kind. It did include limiting your fruit intake to 3 serves per day, maple syrup, honey, agave etc... however for those that are doing this for the first time it may be a little too much! Yes I am referring to you Celeste ;-) kidding babe but I do know there are others that would like to join me so please mark this date in your diaries:
2 WEEK SUGAR FREE CHALLENGE
Monday 2nd July to Sunday 15th July 2012 (14 days)
Top 10 reasons to eat spinach
- low calories and it's a very nutrient-dence food
- great source of protein, vitamin K, folate, calcium, vitamin C, B2, potassium etc..
- it's readily available, grab a bunch or bag from your fresh food market!
- very versatile eg: my green smoothie, use fresh in salads, steam as a side serve
- a hearty health food
- loaded with flavonoids which act as antioxidants
- keeps your brain young and agile
- promotes gastrointestinal health
- excellent source of iron
- it gives you muscles like Popeye :-)