How a family of 6 pack for a 10 day cruise
The time has come to sail away into the sunset on that beautiful blue ocean and spend some well deserved R&R with our beautiful young family. Packing for 6 people on a cruise was a little challenging but nevertheless, mission accomplished! Passports are officially in our hands and ready to be stamped!! Here is an insight on what we will be wearing whilst cruisin' the Carnival Spirit!!
Ohhhh myyyyy the girls are getting super excited. One more sleep to go ??☀️⚓️ ⛵️ Cruise creation flat lays styled by Mietta and Zali. Priceless. Thanks @munsterkids for your amazing ? palm tree harem pants! They rock! ??? XxDani
A photo posted by Dani Stevens (@1danistevens) on Dec 7, 2015 at 4:36pm PST
1. Cotton On bag and drink
2. Target tan sandals
3. JETS bikinis
4. Munster Kids Palm harem pants - the girls are going to do cartwheels over these light, comfy and very chick pants!
5. Munster Kids star singlet
6. YouTube kids back pack - Yep you read right; YouTube JUST for Kids! This free APP is designed for all little tackers with curious minds to dive into a world of discovery, learning and lots of entertainment.
7. Havaianas thongs
8. Munster Kids tshirt
9. Munster Kids shorts
10. GoPro - The boys are loving diving under water and capturing their memories with the HERO4!
11. Kids sunscreen
12. Ginger Gummy Bears - in case Noah anticipates his Motion sickness
13. Kids Panadol
14. Electric cap
15. Legacy by Christiano Renaldo - this aftershave has such a sweet aroma of fresh lavender and bergamot . It totally smells delish on Adrian.
And here it is....... I packed
20. JETS black mesh zip one piece
21. HUNTR shorts
22. Nike runners
23. Jawbone UP3
24. iPhone 6 & Headphones
25. Toiletries and sun tan oil
26. Loads of one piece jumpsuits
27. Numerous bikinis
29. Hero sun hat
30. Ambiance Dry Shampoo - I absolutely love this ultimate shampoo product especially whilst travelling... it has no aerosol danger! There is no better way to describe it than it's makeup for hair!
Last but not least I am packing loads of fun and good times ahead.
Watch our adventures unravel as we take you on a cruise of a lifetime. Daily snippets will be on Instagram and Facebook and of course ALL THE GOSS and detailed action pack fun here on DaniStevens.com.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover"Mark Twain
Your Everyday Fitness Food Motivator