Working out for a week and eating like Bake Bike Blog
It's always good to mix things up and to see what other people are cooking in the kitchen and how they lead a healthy lifestyle.
So here goes my 1 week working out and eating like …..
Yes there is always a smile on my face when there is a quick workout ahead….
|Fitness Food And Style running workout|
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, whisk together the tahini, maple syrup and dijon mustard. Add the water, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring well to combine and until the desired consistency is reached.
- Drizzle a generous portion of the dressing over the salad to serve.
|Apple Chai Muffins|
Apple Chai Muffins (makes 8 large)
- 220g self raising flour
- 2 tbs chai powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup greek / natural yoghurt
- 1 apple grated (+ an extra half sliced thinly)
- Preheat oven to 180C, and line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and chai powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining wet ingredients.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, and pour in the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined (don’t over-mix).
- Spoon the batter into prepared muffin cases to about 2/3 full.
- Finish by pressing a couple apple slices into the centre of each muffin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then place on a wire rack.
Much love and friendship,