MmmmMonday Banana Dairy Free Icecream
You may recall our #noaddedsugar post on vanilla banana ice cream last month. To help me gear up for my new YouTube channel (yes that's right Dani TV) we have shared a quick video on how super easy and quick this recipe is to make. Our kids absolutely love it and I assure you they will lick the spoon before it hits their bowl!
5 Healthy Benefit Facts
- Bananas make great snacks, delicious smoothies and ice creams
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing free radicals and protection from chronic disease
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium
- Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and build strong bones by increasing calcium absorption
- Constipated? High fibre in bananas can help normalise bowel motility
- Dates are one of the very best sweet and versatile foods that can regulate the digestive process
- Dates are a good source of various vitamins and minerals. They are a good source of energy, sugar and fibre
- Essential minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium and zinc are found in dates
- The significant amounts of minerals found in dates make it a super food for strengthening bones and fighting off painful and debilitating diseases like osteoporosis
- They contain vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin A and vitamin K
- Like all citrus fruit Limes are rich in vitamin C. 100ml of our juice has 47mg of vitamin C - more than the 40mg recommended intake for a day
- Limes are also a good source of pectin, a type of soluble fibre
- Limes are very low in sugars which is why they taste sour
- The acid found in limes help clear the excretory system, easing constipation
- The citric acid in lime is a powerful fat burner. Your daily workouts will get a lot of fat-burning help from consuming lime juice
- You can squeeze a lime into water or orange juice. You will love it!
Have you ever made home made ice cream? I would love to read your comments below with your favorite recipes and feature yours on Dani TV.
Much love & friendship,