TT12 - Day 1 ab challenge
Hi everyone, thanks for the overwhelming response to join me in my little ab challenge TT12 which is the Fit Yummy Mummy Tighter Tummy in 12 days program.
|I'll post a vertical one ASAP|
I am pumped as I really need to refocus after all these parties and ohhhh all that sweet stuff! I have had enough cake to last me a lifetime or at least to the next bday party. Mietta turns 3 in October and the LOMF (love of my life) bday is 2 days later!!! I am going to try and bake as clean as I can for those 2 bdays!!! Anyways.... I have created a new CHALLENGES tab so we can keep a track of the 2 TT12 and KILLER CORE AND CARDIO programs running over the next 3 weeks. Please add your name in the comments with the program beside it, any questions etc...also for those happy to take pre photos pls email me. It will be a great centralised place for us all to share ideas and thoughts etc...otherwise we can still use my daily post threads to have a chat. The whole key to this TT12 and KILLER CORE AND CARDIO ab challenge is to continue some form of fitness. Ensure you are doing both resistance and cardio training. Make sure you allow a day of rest for your body in between and I can't stress enough eating 85-90% "clean" is the key!!! Now when I say "clean" I mean...
- avoid take away foods
- say bye bye to white sugar, white flour and white rice
- eat fresh and plan your meals
- Eat 5-6 small meals per day
- snack on nuts, seeds, fruit and vegetables
- add more lean protein to your diet eg: chicken, fish, yogurt
- check your BMI and ensure your calorie intake is adequate
- WATER! WATER! WATER! Drink at least 2 litres per day