Weight loss transformation tuesday with Justine Switalla
- International and national presenter
- Author of 3 weightloss Ebooks
- Oxygen Magazine Brand Ambassador
- Radio Host
- Multi time covergirl
- Fitness Professional
- BodyScience Sponsored Athlete
- 6am Protein/Berry smoothie or oats
- 9am Veggie Omelette
- 12pm Chicken Wrap (mountain bread) with Salad/Avocado
- 3pm Almonds and a protein shake
- 6pm Some form of Chicken with Veggies and or Salad
- 9pm Protein shake or Low carb Protein Bar
I have so many things happening in my life over the next 12 months, the biggest one being that I am going to be a mum. I am due to have a baby on Jan 8th 2014 and couldn’t be more happy. I am so up for this next stage of my life and my partner and I are beside ourselves with excitement. I aim to be have a healthy pregnancy and then post baby I want to obviously get myself back into tip top shape and prove that if I can do it then all the other mummy’s out there can do it to. On top of this I am designing a 10 week online ‘live lean’ program with my business partner that is due out in Sept so I am super excited for this to start.
7. What tips would you like to share with my readers about your transformation?
To me it is all about a decision and then backing yourself 100%, it is not going to be easy and there will be days where it all seems too much but you have to hang in there and keep going. The biggest thing is to make sure that you are kind to yourself and reward yourself as you go along, don’t focus on the big picture so much but on the journey as you go along achieving new things each day/week.
* * *
Thank you so much Justine for sharing your amazing transformation and life story with us. I look forward to following your new baby journey and for others that are interested you can follow Justine here;